Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer!

Hey people!
Right now, I mean this month is still summer and I'm pretty bored during this holiday, believe it or not I'm having lazy summer days, which my friend said is bad for the health, and using the computer everyday will just make it even worst, so I've listed some things that I really wanted to do and I want to share it with you too so that I or we can enjoy my summer break before going back to school and taking those stress that the teachers always gives us (no offence to all teachers, but it's just really true). I would really need this time to relax, and hopefully this could also help you do something interesting and enjoyable during this season.
And guess what? I want to ask you if it's a good idea to go do these stuff while the summer heat is up! =P Alright guys, I would really appreciate your comments about my list and your other suggestions of what to do this season.


1. Go to the beach with friends and play volleyball or beach soccer.


2. Do some wild water sports, like parrachuting, kite boarding, wakeboarding, surfing, skimming or banana boating with family.


3. Learn how to use a wave board or a skateboard. Lol.



4. Do some shopping with friends.



5. Play frisbee or fly a kite at the park! Lol. And have a picnic with your boyfriend of girlfriend or just with friends and family.



6. Have a slumber party over the weekend.



7. Stay over at an awesome water park resort with friends or family.



8. Learn how to use an SLR camera, if you already know how to use it then that's good! Take
great pictures with it. Haha. (I'm so looking forward on taking great pictures with my SLR camera.)



9. Watch football, basketball, baseball or any other games, not on tv BUT LIVE.



10. Bake cookies, cakes and cupcakes and share it with you friends or neighbors. =D



11. Go to a camp. Musical camp, Cooking camp, Church camp, Soccer camp. Whatever camps
you're interested in, go for it and learn new things and meet new people. (Who knows you might meet your summer fling on that camp.) Or just go camping with your friends on your backyard or in the forest near the waterfalls. =D


12. Attend a concert. Watch your favourite band live!



13. Make a movie or a soundtrack about your summer or just about your mood.



14. Go somewhere new to you. Go out of the country or state or town.



15. Eat and drink smoothies, fruit juices, lemonade, doughnuts, fruits.



16. Go for stargazing with friends and family.



17. Keep your brains working by reading books. Down shut it off and forget everything you were taught before the summer vacation. =)



18. Attend or have a beach party, have a bonfire and roast marshmallows. 'Yummy'



19. Make a collage or a short film out of the pictures and video clips of your summer, and name the people who you hanged out with that made your summer FANTASTIC.



20. Lastly make a scrapbook about your summer, something that would last until you get old, so that you could always look back at how wonderful your summer was that time while you were enjoying your teenage years. (I don't think you would want your kids to see the scrapbook, so keep it somewhere safe and somewhere they won't be able to find it.) Lol. =D




I really hope I could do all these things, And just have fun with my friends and family.
Always smile because that's the only way to be happy.

Have a great summer holiday, enjoy it and have fun!


SilentDreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment